Wi-Tube USB Adapter
Are you looking for an all weathered, ruggedly designed, USB device that will plug in directly to your Windows computer. If you own an RV or a boat, or just need a good long range outdoor Wi-Fi adapter, then the Wi-Tube is perfect for you.
With 500 mW of power, this is by far the best weatherproof USB adapter on the market. Available in 802.11 b/g and 802.11 b/g/n models. B+G speed is for more reliable signal strength, and B+G+N is for faster networking speeds. This device has a N-Male connector and will connect to most antennas with an N-Female connection. Just screw the connector to the head of the Wi-Tube, sit back, and watch the signals come to you. Sounds simple, doesn't’t it?
Comes with a specially shielded 5 meter (16 feet) USB cable that is specially designed to prevent power loss.
Interested in how secure your connection is with the Wi-Tube? The device features 64/128-bit WEP encryption, WPA, WPA2, TKIP and AES. You can set the parameters for your security through the configuration utility screen.
The Wi-Tube does not come with an antenna, and does require one to operate. You will need to purchase or already own a compatible antenna to use this. It does not have any type of internal antenna, and indoor use is not recommended.
- Complies with Universal Serial Bus Rev. 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 specifications.
- High-Power 1W with N-type male antenna connector for long-Range Distance.
- High Speed transfer data rate up to 150Mbps
- Supports WPS by software
- 2.4GHz frequency band, MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output)
- Support wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA (TKIP with IEEE 802.1x) and AES functions.
- Support driver for Windows 2000/XP / Vista/Windows 7, Apple Mac and Linux.
- Supports auto-installation and diagnostic utilities.
to WiFi Home
View all the Wireless Systems